lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

Mondayne

Even though I hate Mondays, today's not so bad. Maybe it's the motivation of school. I'm finally looking forward to something I like. I wish I had more time to be at school. It's good anyway, I don't want any more excuses for having so little free time.

Down side is Liam didn't want to stay with me yesterday just because I don't have his game cube at home. I know his dad and his dad's family are spoiling him rotten and it's just killing me. I mean I don't really care if he sees me as the bad one just because I want to discipline him, the thing is that he's so spoiled he won't even give me a chance to. I don't want him to alienate his dad but I can't stand that family treating him like he's the prince of Matamoros then when I try to educate him he feels he doesn't deserve to be treated so "bad". I don't know what to do. That same education made his dad a lazy ass. I don't wan't a lazy ass for a son...

No hay comentarios: