jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

Lazy ass...

Yup I started out fine Monday morning walking and jogging at 5am. But today I was soooo tired, I just couldn't. I know I shouldn't stop now and I won't. But I can't help feeling a little guilty. At least I'll be able to do it tomorrow and Saturday. And hopefully Sunday, but after I've slept till I'm bloated, jejeje.

Good thing is that yesterday I discovered gluten bread and sweet bread made of nopal, which is a kind of cactus. Eating nopal is really healthy, it prevents your body from absorbing saturated fats and processed sugar. It's very nutritious and it tastes, (in Homer Simpson voice) Really Good. At least I like it.

Even though today feels a little lazy I'm looking forward to keeping up my exercise routine for the rest of the week. So I guess a little rest is nice. And I have healthy stuff to munch on... Life is nice.

No hay comentarios: